Job Title: Chinese Marketing Intern
- Currently enrolled in University/College, background in business (marketing) or economics an asset
- Familiar with the target demographic of Chinese customers, and social media platforms such as WeChat and Weibo
- Experience with web design and photoshop an asset
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Working proficiency in both English and Mandarin is required
More about this role:
2 – Month Internship
- Flexible locations: can work out of country in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, or in Vancouver (downtown office), Burnaby, Richmond, Surrey, West Vancouver; telecommute an option
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Contacting official WeChat accounts to post advertisements
- Finding new WeChat accounts to add advertisements
- Design and write Chinese advertisements in a mobile friendly manner
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity with us. PLEASE DO NOT CALL. While we thank all our applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
DO NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.