Recognizing the importance of the business related to China, Remedios & Co. is pleased to set up our China Practice Group to strengthen and expand our services in this area. Most of members of the China Practice Group can speak Mandarin or Cantonese fluently. Our lawyers can review and prepare legal documents in Chinese and can use Chinese as working language. Some of our lawyers obtained substantial practice experience in China. We understand Chinese culture and Chinese business environment.
In addition, we establish a strategic cooperation relationship with TAHOTA Law Firm, a leading law firm in China, so as to serve our clients in a more convenient and comprehensive way, particularly in Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
- Anthony Remedios (Lead Lawyer)
- Joanna Chen (Lawyer in China | Articled Student in B.C.)
- Lawrence Hung (Associate Lawyer in B.C.)
- Timothy Wan (Associate Lawyer in B.C.)
- * Christina Pi (Paralegal)
- * Rachael Ren (Management Team)
- * Shermaine Zuo (Management Team)
*Advisory Team (Lawyers and Non-Lawyers):
- Don Gordon （Legal consultant, non-lawyer）
- Blaine Turnacliff (Canadian Lawyer and Legal consultant in China)
- Troy Hunter (Legal consultant, BC Lawyer)
- Xiao-yu Gu (Canadian Lawyer and Legal consultant in China)
- Zhengdong Zou (Lawyer in China)
(*not entitled to practice law in British Columbia)